Thursday, July 30, 2009

CH. BACK NINE'S ACE OF HAPPY TAILS

HE DID IT!!!!!

At the ripe young age of 14 months, little Doodle Bug, Dupers, Doolster, Mr. Doodle, little Pookie Pie - is an AKC Champion! I had soooo much fun showing the little critter and put all but the last major on him in 8 months of showing - - - Then "the expert" stepped in at the NKC shows just to make sure he finished . . . thanks so much to my friend Lori McClain - you're the best! You see, there was a beautiful Boston entered that Lori had taken a Group 1 with previously -- and when she asked me if she could show Dooley I was all over that! Figured I'd better cut my chances of missing out on that last major - - - my gut feeling was right and here's our Happy Day Photo -Thanks, Lori ! ! It's on to the Breed ring for a few shows to see how he does there - he has passed all of his health testing, eye, ear and patella AND thanks to his Aunt Kathy Hulstein, we know he has lots of "swimmers" :-) The future is bright for this little star but even if it wasn't the show career of a life time making him shine, we would not love him any less if he was "just" our little lap dog. We are lucky that he loves to be both . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment